Smoothie is a great way to lose weight without harming your body. Even if you are shedding belly fat but your body continues to get the necessary nutrients for proper functioning. There are many 3 days and 7 days and 21 days green smoothie kinds of smoothie detox programmes are available but here we will talk only about the smoothie recipes that can effectively cleanse and detox your body. Help you in losing weight & shedding belly fat and cleansing your skin and giving you clear skin and can boost your energy levels.
By using smoothie diet detox formula you can even have a healthy heart and improved immunity system. The smoothies detox recipes we are gonna talk about can help you in improving your digestive system, too. So, all the smoothie detox recipes for weight loss you are about to learn from this article are all the best smoothie detox recipes for faster fat burning and for cleansing your body and for your overall health.
Banana Smoothie, Mango Smoothie, Pineapple Smoothie, Cucumber Smoothie and many more types of smoothie recipes are available today on the internet. You can learn how to make these smoothies recipes in just 5 minutes from any online platform but if they are effective in detoxification of your body and weight loss? There are many smoothie recipes you will find online that are full of sugars and will increase your blood sugar levels. Instead of doing good to your body, these smoothies recipes can harm your health more.
So, the main purpose of our is to give you the smoothie recipe that can really help you in losing weight and detoxing your body and cleansing your inner system without harming your health.
Table Of Contents
- What Is Detox Or Detoxification?
- How Does The Detoxification Help In Weight Loss?
- How Does The Detoxification Work?
- The Smoothie Detox Recipe:
- How To Make The Detox Smoothie?
- Best Tasty Detox Smoothie:
- Ingredients For Mango Detox Smoothie:
- Making Instruction:
- Health Benefits Of Detoxification.
- Who Needs To Detox?
- Symptoms Your Body Feels In detoxification.
What Is Detox Or Detoxification?
Detoxification or detox is a process of getting rid of the body toxins and cleaning your blood and restoring the optimal health of your organs again. This is a natural process that our kidneys, liver and our inner system do this detoxification process naturally and automatically on a day-to-day basis. We don’t have to do something for detoxing our body from our side.
But sometimes we need to have an additional detoxification programme apart from the natural detoxing. But why? Because in daily life we are exposed to so many toxins and chemicals. Toxins go into our body into our inner system through the food we consume, the air we breathe, the cosmetics we use. Climate change can also be blamed for the more toxins coming into our body system. Because of these all excess toxins, our body sometimes is not able to filter and flush out all of these toxins on its own.
Then we have to shift our food choices from bad eating to clean eating for a faster detoxification process of our body. In this process, we eat cleaner and natural food filled with all the required necessary nutrients.
How Does The Detoxification Help In Weight Loss?
Some scientific researches have proven that a detox diet has helped many people in losing weight fast. But some people regain the weight they have lost if they again start their old eating habits. But how do you lose weight with a detox diet? This is because when you are on a detox diet, you eat a few calories. And for your body to function properly it needs energy. The only source of energy for our body is the food we eat. When we eat a few calories our body is forced to melt the stored fat in our body to generate the energy it needs. Thus, we lose weight fast when we are on a detox diet.
It is advised to choose the best and pure quality foods for making your smoothies. And don’t add more sugar while making your smoothies because it will add more calories to your smoothies and will increase your blood sugar levels. As the smoothies are made from natural fruits like banana, mango, pineapple, etc… they are already sweet in taste. But for some people, if they want their smoothies to be sweeter in taste they can use sugar alternatives of natural sweeteners like Stevia (very good for people who have diabetes), Natural honey, dates, etc…
“Eating Clean + Being Active” is the real formula for detox and weight loss. Apart from eating well and not eating bad food, you should also focus on being active. Being active doesn’t mean that you have to sweat for hours in the gym. Just focus on some physical activity like walking, swimming or cycling. Or if you can do some cardio, then it is also good.
>> You Can Lose Weight Easily In 21 Days. Click here To Know More About This Rapid Weight Loss Smoothie Programme<<
How Does The Detoxification Work?
There are various detox options and detox diets are available in today’s times. Like total starve fasting, Only juice fasting and many others. But most detox diets leave your body with very low energy levels. Thus as a result of detox diets, you harm your body more than benefit from detoxing in a long run.
Then what is an ideal way to detox your body? Your main focus should be on just eating clean not on eating less. Let us talk about the healthy and tasty smoothie recipe that can detox your body help you in losing weight and that too without harming your body.
The Smoothie Detox Recipe:
For making the best tasty detox smoothie for weight loss we will go through some basic points you have to keep in mind while making your smoothie. From these points, you will learn how to choose your ingredients, what to add to your smoothie and what not to. How to increase the nutrients and health benefits of your smoothie detox diet. And how to make your smoothie more tasty and creamy. Go through each and every point mentioned below:
- The unsaid rule of making any detox smoothies for weight loss is that to don’t add too many fruits to your smoothie diet. If you add more fruits to your single-serving smoothie then you will add more sugar to your drink and you will end up increasing your blood sugar level.
- And the second thing to keep in mind is that you should add green veggies as much as you can add to your smoothie for maximum health benefits.
- To make your detox smoothie more creamy use frozen fruits for eg. frozen bananas or frozen avocados instead of using ice cubes.
- For making your smoothie tastier always remember to use only fully ripe fruits before freezing them into the freezer.
- If you want to add flax and chia seeds to your smoothie then, make sure to use ground flax or chia seeds because they will become much easier to digest this way.
How To Make The Detox Smoothie?
There are some common natural ingredients that are widely used and very popular for making various smoothie recipes. Let’s have a look at the ingredients for making various nutrients filled smoothies. If you want to make any smoothie recipe then you can make it easier by choosing the ingredients from the below list. You don’t have to look for any other ingredients besides this list. You will be able to make any detox smoothie as per your taste and as per your fruit and veggie choice.
The Ingredients You Can Use In Any Smoothie:
|Fruits:||Mango, Apple, Banana, Berries, Grapefruit, Orange, Pineapple|
|Veggies:||Spinach, Celery, Kale, Carrot, Chard, Cilantro, Cucumber|
|For Extra Protein:||Chia Seeds, Hemp Seeds, Peanut Butter, Almond Butter, Cashews, Almonds, Tofu, Pumpkin Seeds, Yogurt|
|For Healthy Fats:||Avocado, Coconut Oil, Flax Seeds, Walnuts|
|For Thinning Your Smoothies:||Ice Cubes, Coconut Water, Almond Milk, Soy Milk|
|Other Healthy Additions:||Green Tea Powder, Lemon, Ginger, Cinnamon, Turmeric Powder|
The Ingredients You Should Not Use In Smoothie:
- Chocolate Milk.
- Ice Cream.
- Whipped Cream.
- Chocolate Syrup.
- Flavoured Yoghurt.
- Sugar-sweetened fruit juice or concentrate.
Best Tasty Detox Smoothie:
There are many detox smoothie recipes you will find on the internet. But from our findings, we can say that the mango detox smoothie is one of the best detox smoothies which can help you in detoxification your body and can help you in weight loss, too. It is filled with antioxidants and has a delicious taste.
Ingredients For Mango Detox Smoothie:
- Half cup of diced mangos.
- 1/3 diced avocados.
- 1 full cup spinach.
- 1/2 cup blueberries.
- Half cup soy or almond milk (as per your choice)
- Half cup lime and
- 2-3 Ice cubes.
- Start with adding mangos, avocados, spinach, blueberries, and lime first into the blender.
- Then add liquids and in the last add ice cubes into the blender.
- Start the blender on high.
- Then make your blender on low and again on high so all the ingredients can mix together properly.
- After blending for approx 1 minute, your detox smoothie is ready.
- Pour in glass and enjoy!
This smoothie recipe can be used as a meal replacement in your breakfast, lunch or snacks. It is a fairly easy smoothie recipe that will take around 5 minutes of yours for total preparation.
Health Benefits Of Detoxification.
The mango detox smoothie has many health benefits. Not only weight loss but a detox diet can also help you in many ways. You will start to notice the physical and mental improvements in your body. Some of the health benefits are mentioned below:
- It will help you with acne cleaning.
- You will get rid of bloating, gas, constipation and heartburn.
- This can help you in quick weight loss.
- Helpful in stopping chronic fatigue.
- Boosts your energy and immunity.
- Helpful in stopping mood change.
- You will be more focused.
For Other Smoothie Recipes, You Can Click below:
Who Needs To Detox?
There can be many reasons why you need to detoxify your body. But many times you don’t know that your body needs to detoxify. Here are some symptoms are mentioned below. If you are feeling any one or two from the list then you should try to detoxify your body.
- If you have unexplained fatigue.
- You continuously suffer from poor digestion.
- You have allergies.
- Irritated skin and blemishes.
- You have puffy eyes.
- Continuously disturbed min.
- You can not focus properly.
- You have frequent mood upsets.
Symptoms Your Body Feels In detoxification.
After you start the detox process for your weight loss you may or may not feel some symptoms. These symptoms occur when your body enters a detoxification process. The signs are mentioned below:
- Maybe you will feel headaches, tiredness or irritation: You can use green tea for lowering this effect.
- You may have food cravings: Have more fruits and other healthy foods.
- Bowel irregularity: Drink plenty of water.
According to our research and our findings, the mango smoothie is one of the best detox smoothies for weight loss and losing extra belly fat. If you think we have forgotten something to mention or you have any query then please drop your questions and suggestions in the comment box. We will try to address this at the earliest.
Disclosure: Opinions expressed are solely our own. This is not medical advice but a result of research we have made. Our beloved readers and every individual are requested to consult with their doctor before doing any diet change. If you buy something through any of our affiliate links on this page, we may earn a commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for supporting our site! Welcome again!