Do you want to know how to lose those last 5kgs or the first 5 kilos? Let me tell you one thing to reduce 5 kgs or kilos in a healthy way is not possible in one week or in 2, 3 days in 7 days or in 5 days, or in 15 days. But in 1 month the weight loss target of 5 kg is achievable and that too with a healthy and natural. We recommend not to expect too much from your body as this can do more harm than good to your body if try to lose 5 kilos or more in just a few days. Because all the weight you have gained was not a process of 1 day or 1 week. Healthy weight loss takes time.
Around 70 million people only in the USA are obese or overweight. According to one source, the average American people spend $1497 per year on obesity-related diseases. So, most people around the globe want to shed those extra pounds. You will feel more energy, lighter, and more confident after losing those last kilos or those first extra 5kgs. So, let’s go to the straight point on how can you lose 5 kilos easily and fast.
Table Of Contents
- 1)- Try To Get Enough Sleep
- 2)- Drink Plenty Of Water
- 3)- Limit The Intake Of Carbohydrates
- 4)- Have More Protein-Rich Foods
- 5)- Drink Green Tea
- 6)- Cut Down On Alchohol
- 7)- Do Some Exercise
- End Conclusion: How To Lose 5 KGs
1)- Try To Get Enough Sleep
We know, you may think of what is the connection between weight loss and sleeping. Let us tell you a simple story of hormones to make you better understand the relationship between your last kilos of weight loss and sleep deprivation.
2 Hormones Ghrelin & Leptin. In simple words, Ghrelin is the hormone that signals your body or brain that you are hungry and you have to eat something. And Leptin is the hormone that makes you feel full and stops you from eating more. Balance of these 2 hormones is very necessary.
But, if you are not sleeping enough then the imbalance starts in your body. Due to lack of enough sleep amount of the hormone Ghrelin increases and the amount of Leptin reduces in your body. So, as a result, you eat more and you gain weight unknowingly.
So, start your journey of 5kgs of weight loss with enough and a good sleep schedule.
If you are going through sleep apnea and weight gain at the same time then I would recommend you to go through this article review of sleep slim tea.
2)- Drink Plenty Of Water
Weight gain and weight loss are all about calories. If you intake more calories than you burn then you gain weight and if you burn more calories than you intake then you simply lose weight. And this is the process called “CALORIE DEFICIT“.
In an easier way just understand that if your calorie intake of a day is 3000 then for faster weight loss you have to burn at least 3500 calories. You intake calories through the foods and beverages you take in your meals. And by doing simple body movements you burn calories. Walking, Talking Even Cooking. You burn calories by doing many things in a day.
But for weight loss, you have to achieve the calorie deficit. Lose more than you intake. Water is 100% calorie-less. And very beneficial for your body in many ways. Including weight loss drinking, more water has many health benefits from glowing skin to better digestion.
3)- Limit The Intake Of Carbohydrates
You may have heard of Low-Carb Diet. Many studies have proven that a low-carb diet is one of the most effective ways for healthy weight loss. To lose 5kgs of weight limit the intake of carbohydrates rich foods.
Low carbs help you reduce blood levels of INSULIN. Insulin is a hormone that stores fat in your body.
According to the Dietary Guidelines for Americans, carb is the source of 45-60% of our calorie intake a day for all gender and age groups. By cutting down on carbs you reduce your appetite. You feel full for longer and thus it is very very helpful in achieving your target of 5 kgs of weight loss or even more, you can lose by cutting down on your carbs.
Around 50-150 grams of carb intake is good for weight loss. According to much-proven research, low-carb diets can be very effective in faster weight loss. But if you want faster weight loss then you should cut down your carbs to 20-50 grams per day. But avoid low-carb junk foods because those are very unhealthy.
Low Carb Foods For 5 Kgs Or More Weight Loss
- Apples, Blueberries, Strawberries, etc…
High Carbohydrate-Rich Foods You Must Avoid
- Processed Cerel
- Potato Chips.
- Corn Chips.
- French Fries.
- Canned Fruits, etc…
4)- Have More Protein-Rich Foods
In addition to a low carb diet, a high protein diet is a quicker way to lose 5 KGS or more faster. A combination of both diets is very good for healthy weight loss. Besides, losing weight eating protein-rich food is very beneficial for muscle building. As protein-rich foods make you feel for longer, your overeating habit will be stopped eventually by this diet change.
High Protein Foods For Weight Loss:
- Corn: Includes Calcium, Fibre, Minerals And Protein. Have around 15 Gms of protein per cup.
- Lima Beans: Have 21 grams of protein per 100 Gms servings.
- Potatoes: Good source of protein. One medium potato contains around 4 Gms of protein.
- Brocolli: One cup almost contains around 2.5 Gms of protein.
- Salmon: Besides having Omega-3 fatty acids, salmon is a rich source of protein, too.
- Black Beans: Easy way to get protein.
- Cauliflower: 1 cup full of chopped cauliflower contains as much as 2 Gms of protein.
- Eggs: Excellent source for protein and healthy fats.
- Oats: You will get 17 Gms of protein per 100 Gms of oats.
- Guava: One of the most protein-rich fruit. Besides, the protein you will get other nutrients and Vitamin-C.
- Peas: Easy to find and inexpensive source of high protein.
- Chickpeas: Very good for heart and bone. You will around 19 G protein in 100 Gms of chickpeas.
- Quinoa: Excellent source of protein for people who are vegetarian. It contains all 11 amino acids needed to complete protein.
- Cottage Cheese: Besides, the high protein you will get other healthy nutrients and calcium.
- Almonds: One of the best sources of protein.
5)- Drink Green Tea
One of the healthiest drinks in the world. Green tea has various health benefits including accelerating your weight loss process. Green tea has antioxidant properties.
Weight Loss With Green Tea:
- Caffeine is one of the elements that green tea contains. Caffeine helps in aiding weight loss which is proven in many studies. Drinking green tea increases the level of antioxidants in your bloodstream. Green tea has antioxidants called Catechins.
- For the fat-burning process, your body needs to break down fat cells and move them into your bloodstream. Many studies have proven that green tea has elements that can boost the fat-burning hormone norepinephrine or noradrenaline. The green tea substance Epigallocatechin Gallate is helpful in inhibiting an enzyme that breaks down the hormone norepinephrine. When the enzyme is inhibited, noradrenaline increases and promotes and speeds up the fat-burning process.
- Green tea is very helpful in increasing the fat-burning process during exercise. According to one study, the men who took green tea extract just before exercising were able to burn 17% more fat than the other people who didn’t take it before exercising.
- According to one study, EGCG is very effective in fat burning. When you are exercising or resting. EGCG make your body burn more calories. 3-4 % increase in calorie burning. So, for a person who is burning around 3000 calories per day EGCG substance can increase the calorie burn to around 3100-3120 calories. Green tea is loaded with this EGCG substance.
- Researchers are ongoing not proven yet scientifically but many believe that Green tea extract can make your body consume fewer calories without any extra effort.
6)- Cut Down On Alchohol
But As you may know that alcohol triggers you to eat more. It adds to your calorie intake. And if you drink more than one serving at a time means that you are going to add more calories quickly. And alcohol intake can stop your body from burning fat, too. As you consume alcohol, your body burns alcohol first for the energy source of your body before anything else. As a result, now your body is using alcohol as a primary source of energy, the excess glucose ends up, unfortunately for us as fat. So, if you are planning on cutting down those last or first 5 kgs or more you must consider quitting your evening glass of alcohol.
7)- Do Some Exercise
Being active is very important for weight loss. The goal of 5 KG weight loss can not be achieved until you are not staying physically active. We are not saying to sweat in a gym for hours but do some body movements, do some home exercises, some easy cardio or yoga poses for faster weight loss.
Exercises You Can Do At Home:
- Walking: You can just start by walking more. Park your vehicle far from your office so you would have to walk more to get to the vehicle. Walk your dog. Take stairs instead of lifts and escalators. Walking is the easiest exercise. You can start to move your body or exercise without hurting your joints. For the beginning, walking is best to start with. One study conducted on overweight women who walked 3 days a week for 50-70 minutes per day and 3 days a week lost about 2.7 KGs or 6 lbs in the span of 12 weeks. So, she walked for 36 days in 12 weeks.
- Running: Besides helping in weight loss running has a lot of other health benefits. Basically, weight loss is all about calorie burn. And running is one of the most effective calorie-burning exercises because in running, more body muscles are required to work together than any other exercise. According to one study running for 1 mile or 1.6 KM can burn around 30-33 more calories than walking 1 mile.
- Swimming: With swimming, you can lose the same amount of weight as you would lose with running. For better results, it is recommended to swim in the morning before eating ( only if you feel comfortable). Because when you swim empty stomach your body starts to use the stored fat in your body as an energy source. And this is how you lose more weight by swimming. Start with swimming 10-15 minutes every other day and then gradually increases the timings from 10-15 to 20-25 and then 30 minutes.
- Jump Rope: Good for weight loss and even good for a healthy heart. Jumping rope for 1 minute can burn up to 15-20 calories. You can burn from 200-300 calories just by jump roping for 15 minutes. Warm-up body with 6-8 rope jump. Then after resting jump continuously for 1-1.5 minutes. Rest for 15-20 seconds and then repeat for 3 sets.
- Burpees: A combination of jump, squat and push up is called burpees. It is an effective workout for your overall health benefit. 10 minutes of burpees which includes 10 reps in 30 seconds and then 30 seconds rest and again repeat the same process.
Yoga Poses For Weight Loss:
- Surya Namaskara – Sun Salutation Pose: Best yoga pose for overall muscle strength and stretching. In the long run weight loss also can be achieved with many other health benefits. It helps you in relieving stress, too. A calm mind and a healthy body are some of the biggest benefits of Surya Namaskar.
- Sethu Bandha Sarvangasana – Bridge pose: Very effective for glutes, thyroid as well as weight loss. This pose is very helpful in toning muscles, improving digestion, and regulating hormones.
- Sarvangasana – Shoulder Stand Pose: Improves digestion, Boosts metabolism and as a result, you lose unwanted and extra fat from your body.
- Virabhadrasana – Warrior Pose: This yoga pose is helpful in toning your thighs, shoulder, back, legs and arms. Very helpful in toning your belly, too.
- Chaturanga Dandasana – Plank Pose: This simple and easy-looking Yoga pose has immense health benefits from toning your body to losing extra fat from the body to strengthening your muscles to building your muscles and more.
For faster results, you can even try weight loss supplements. Supplements like this weird and innovative weight loss coffee can be very useful in your weight-loss journey. Watch the video below to learn more about this very effective weight loss coffee. Only one-morning coffee and you will start to see the changes in your body.
End Conclusion: How To Lose 5 KGs
Here, in this article, we have tried to give you all the required knowledge on how you can lose 5 kgs or more kilos the whether it is the last or first kilos of your body. After using this natural method you can lose weight easily, fast, and without harming your body. All the knowledge we have gained from different sources and have mentioned the sources below. This is not medical advice but just knowledge we have gained from different sources. Which are proven and tested. This can be helpful for anybody with different age groups and gender.
Que. Can I lose more than 5 KG weight using above mentioned methods?
Ans. Yes, Definitely. But your average body size and age have different approaches to different methods.
Que. Using the methods but not getting results?
Ans. Results are not seen in just 5-7 days. It will take time but you will see the results definitely.
Apart from these if you have any queries you can ask us in the comment box. We will try to answer it as soon as possible.
28 thoughts on “How To Lose 5 Kgs Fast. Real Trick To Lose Last Kilos.”
Pingback: Is Keto Diet Good And Safe For Weight Loss? The Hidden Truth.
Pingback: 7 Day Smoothie Weight Loss Diet Plan. Get Flat Stomach In 1 Week.
Pingback: Pineapple Cucumber Detox Smoothie Recipe For Weight Loss
Pingback: Chrissy Metz Weight Loss 2022. The Secret?
Pingback: Custom Keto Diet Plan Review 2022. Don't Buy Without Reading This.