Difference Between Original And First Copy Shoes.
These days, the trend of wearing luxury brands by everyone is on top. Most of the people want to have luxury brands in their closet or in their wardrobe. So keeping this trend in mind many manufacturers have started to manufacturer the exact copies of the luxury brand’s products. So the lookalike luxury products can be affordable by everyone. This can be any type of shoes like sports shoes, loafers, Formal Shoes
The meaning of the first copy
FIRST copy products are those products that are copied from an existing design of luxury brands, they look similar to that product but do not have similar quality and processing, they are cheap than the original one. First copy shoes and cloths have their own markets.
NOTE– They are illegal, too.
So what are the ways to find out the difference between duplicate and branded shoes?
So while purchasing branded shoes online you should keep in mind these things which are given below.
1. Verify the seller you are purchasing a product from-
Most of the online shopping websites work as marketplaces. They just provide the platform to the seller and a buyer. They are not directly selling products to you. They just allow other people to sell their goods on their website and marketplaces charge these seller commissions. So, while buying the product online just keep in mind to verify the seller before making a purchase. So how to verify these sellers
- See Their Ratings And Reviews-
Firstly check their customer ratings and reviews on the website or below the products you wish to buy. Avoid sellers who have more negative ratings than positive.
- Check The Return Policy-
Ensure you are protected from fraud. Some online websites provide their customers with a return policy, even if the seller is a third party of the site. Having security that you will get your money back will protect you from getting cheated.
2. Ask the seller for more images-
If you have finalized your product then simply you can ask the seller for images of the product. Most of the website provides the option to the buyer to chat with the seller.
3. Avoid the products with extremely high discounts-
- Always try to avoid the extremely high discounted products. Because you will never get Rs. 10000 in Rs. 1000.
- Generally, a product that is priced in half is most likely fake. A reasonable discount is more realistic.
- A seller might price the shoe extremely high and offer you the chance to haggle to a ridiculously low price. Be careful, especially since you don’t have the physical shoe to verify its state and existence.
But if you have already purchased a shoe then what you can do??
Then just do one thing. Wait for the delivery and as soon as you get your product delivered just examine your physical product.
4. Examine the packaging
Normally most of the first copy shoes do not come in original packaging. And even the fake product manufacturer try to make packaging to look like original, they still can not create the same packaging. There must be some mistakes you can find.
5. Examine the shoe
- Look at the stitches of the shoe. The original one has the exact stitches all over the upper portion. Strong and tight stitches are real and loose, curvey, sloppy is fake.
- Usually the first copy products are not that soft in comparison to their original products because normally to make the shoes cheaper the manufacturers mostly use the hard and not that durable material in making these duplicate shoes.
6. Check the sku on the box
- Every pair of authentic shoes comes with an SKU number that is identical to the SKU number on their box.
- Check the tongue label. Often, fake manufacturers put outdated sizing labels on the inside of the shoe. For example, a fake label may tell you the shoe was designed in 2016 when in fact the brand may have first manufactured that item in 2019.
In the end you try the shoe and you will get the idea that the shoe is the first copy or the original one. Because the first copies are not that comfortable while using.
If you have any questions or suggestions please let us know in the comment section.
thank you for reading our article.