Benefits Of Organic Food
Table Of Contents
- Eating organic reduces the number of chemicals in your diet namely persistent pesticides.
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives are allowed in organic food.
- Organic farming creates healthy soil. Healthy soil creates healthy food and a healthy environment.
- Organic food contains more vitamins, minerals, enzymes and micronutrients than conventionally raised food.
- Organic farming supports carbon sequestration, which helps to mitigate rising atmospheric carbon dioxide levels.
- Organic farms and crops are pollinator-friendly and protect bees, pollinators and wildlife from toxic chemicals.
- Support a healthy environment for all of us by choosing organic food.
These Are The Some Of The Benefits Of Organic Food
Organic foods are foods produced by methods that comply with the standards of organic farming.