Do you think that you are not in a good shape or want to get fit? If you don’t like your boring weight loss diets or don’t have the time for food preparation then you should try weight loss smoothies. Maximum 4-5 minutes in preparation, full of taste and healthy natural way for weight loss. Smoothies are just great for weight loss. Here is your 7-day smoothie detox diet plan. Male Female anyone can use this smoothie diet plan for weight loss. This smoothie diet for weight loss will help you in getting a flat stomach.
It is not wrong if I tell you that you have the power to change your body in just a few minutes a day using tasty weight loss smoothies. Well, you indeed have that power. All you need is a good and well-structured schedule full of healthy and nutrition-filled smoothie-making recipes. Here I am gonna share the full 7-Day Smoothie Weight Loss Diet Plan with you. You just have to buy your ingredients as I mention and use your blender for making perfect smoothies. This 7-day smoothie diet plan will help you in boosting your metabolism, strengthen your muscles, and make your body a healthy fat-burn machine. You will be able to lose weight healthily and promote your overall health.
Table Of Contents
- How Do Smoothies Help With Weight Loss
- Weight Loss Smoothies
- 7-Day Smoothies Diet Plan Ingredients List
- 7-Day Smoothie Weight Loss Diet Plan
- Making Instruction
- 7-Day Smoothie Weight Loss Diet Plan PDF
How Do Smoothies Help With Weight Loss
Smoothies are a liquid food and they are high in water, fruits and these all elements are naturally very low in calories. Smoothies are full of natural fiber and protein. Both nutrition is scientifically proven to reduce appetite, boost metabolism & help in weight loss. Smoothies also help in regulating your hunger hormones and suppress the hunger cravings for longer hours. Increasing the intake of smoothies decreases the intake of other unhealthy foods. This way smoothies help you in building a healthy food habits and prevent further weight gain.
This way smoothies help you in getting a fit & healthy body by improving your metabolism, reducing your appetite, and providing you with the all required nutrients. Smoothies are tasty, healthy, natural and one of the best ways for weight loss.
Apart from all these benefits smoothies have other benefits like it so easy to prepare and not very time-consuming.
Smoothies are a great way for weight loss but you have to keep in mind to use only the best smoothie diet plan for weight loss. Smoothie recipes and diet plans which are created by professional people are always a better choice. It is always good to follow a smoothie diet weight loss plan created by an experienced person. Health coach drew Sgoutus is one of the best advisers on which smoothie diet plan you should follow for healthy weight loss.
Weight Loss Smoothies
When you want to prepare a perfect, healthy, and weight loss smoothie then the first thing that is important is to add the right ingredients with the right nutrition. Only include the foods and ingredients that are scientifically proven for weight loss and health improvements. It doesn’t matter which smoothie recipe you want to make whether Mango smoothie, Pineapple, Cucumber, or any other detox weight loss smoothie but the ingredients are more or less remains the same for every healthy smoothie.
Below is the list of ingredients that will remain the same and you must add in any smoothies you prepare:
- Low Sugar: We all know that Sugar is not exactly a health food. Over the limit of sugar intake can lead to weight gain and other types of health risks. According to government statistics, the average American consumes 20 tablespoons of sugar every day. This is far more than the American Heart Association’s daily guideline of 6 tbsp for women and 9 tbsp for men. The main ingredient for any healthy smoothie is fruits. Fruits are naturally sweet and contain natural sugar. So, always remember there is no need to add extra sweeteners.
- Healthy Fats: Healthy fats help your body in regulating hunger hormones. With a healthy fat intake, you will be full for longer and don’t feel food cravings for long hours. Healthy fats prevent overeating. Avocados, Dark Chocolate, Nuts, Nut Butter, and Whole Eggs are some of the healthy fats provider foods. You should add some healthy fats to your tasty and healthy smoothies for weight loss.
- Fiber: Fibre promotes healthy fat loss by reducing your appetite and it keeps your gut bacteria healthy. It is super-filling and digests more slowly than sugar and starch. Apples, Green Beans, Sweet Potatoes, Raspberries, and Strawberries are types of healthy fiber foods. You should add more fiber to your weight loss smoothies to make them more effective and healthy.
- Weight Loss Protein Powders: Enough protein supply to your body can help your body in reducing appetite and increase metabolism. Enough protein intake can help you in healthy weight loss without losing muscle. Protein powders are a proven and effective way of weight loss. You can also add some weight-loss healthy protein powders to your smoothie diet.
7-Day Smoothies Diet Plan Ingredients List
Using proper and healthy ingredients is the most essential requirement before starting your smoothie diet. Here is your smoothie diet ingredients shopping list for 7 days diet plan.
Fruits are essential for any smoothie recipe. They are a high source of fiber, minerals, and vitamins. Here is the list of 7 superfruits you can add to your 7-day smoothie diet plan for weight loss.
- Apples: One of the most popular fruits worldwide. Apples have plenty of nutrition. 100 gms of an apple contains 86% of water, 0.3 gms of protein, 13.8 gms of carbs, 2.4 gms of fiber & 0.2 gms of fat.
- Oranges: Many studies have proven that regular consumption of oranges may have a very positive effect on your body and health. 1 Orange or 140 gms of Orange contains 85% of water, 1.3 gs of protein, 14.8 gms of carbs, 2.8 gm fiber, 0.2 gms of fat, & many other healthy elements.
- Pineapple: 1 cup of fresh sliced pineapple contains 0.89 gms of protein, 0.20 gms of fat, 22 gms of carbs, and 2.3 gms of fiber.
- Blueberries: Blueberries are known as health boosters. Full of antioxidants. Berries contain 1 gm of protein, less than 1 gm of fat, 11 gms of carbohydrates, 2 gs of fiber & other healthy elements.
- Avocado: In the health and wellness field, Avocados are quite popular due to their highly nutritious ability. And Avocados are linked with many health benefits. Avocado contains 4 gms of protein, 17 gms of carbs, 14 gms of fiber, and other nutrients.
- Banana: Banana is one of the most important food crops in the world. It has plenty of health benefits. 1 medium-sized banana or 100 gs of banana contains 75% water, 1.1 gs of protein, 22.8 gms of carbs, 2.6 gms of fiber, 0.3 gms of fat & other vitamins and minerals.
- Mango: Not only tasty & delicious but also very nutritious. Mangoes provide many health benefits to your body. It contains 3 gm of fiber, 1 gm of protein, 0.2 mg of Vitamin B-6, 257 mg of potassium & other health elements.
Leafy Greens & Vegetables:
Leafy green vegetables are an essential component of a balanced diet. They’re high in vitamins, minerals, and fiber while also being low in calories. A diet high in leafy greens can provide dozens of health benefits. Here is the list of 5 healthy leafy greens & Vegetables you will have to add to your 7-day smoothie weight loss diet plan.
- Kale: Kale is the king of healthy greens. One of the most nutrition-filled plants. It is a very high source of powerful antioxidants. Kale can help reduce cholesterol levels and reduces overall heart health risk. It also helps in weight loss. A single cup of raw kale about 67 grams or 2.4 ounces contains as many different nutrients as vitamins A, K, C, B-6, manganese, Calcium, Copper, and many other healthy elements.
- Parsley: Parsley is high in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, all of which can help you stay healthy. Parsley has long been used to cure ailments such as high blood pressure, allergies, and inflammatory illnesses. 30 gms of chopped parsley contains 2 gms of carbs, 1 gm of protein, less than 1 gm of fat, 1 gm fiber, and other nutrients like potassium, Vitamin-A a, Vitamin-C, and Vitamin-K.
- Cucumber: Cucumber is very helpful in preventing and treating many health conditions. 300 gms of un-peeled and raw cucumber contains 0 gms of fat, 11 gms of carbohydrates, 2 gm of protein, 2 gm fiber, and Vitamin-C, Vitamin-K, Magnesium, Potassium, and Manganese.
- Spinach: Eating spinach on regular basis can improve your eye health, reduce oxidative stress, prevents cancer, and helps in blood pressure control. 100 gms of raw spinach has 91% water, 2.9 gms of protein, and 3.6 gms of carbs.
- Celery: Crispy & crunchy Celery is considered one of the “low-Calorie” diet foods. And it has a lot of health benefits. Reduces inflammation and good source of antioxidants. Improves digestion. Celery contains Vitamin-C, Vitamin-K, Vitamin-A a, and minerals like potassium, low sodium, and folate.
Other Ingredients List:
- Non-Fat Yogurt: It is an excellent source of potassium, calcium, protein, zinc, and vitamins B6 and B12. It improves heart health, helps in weight loss, improves the digestive system, and boosts immunity. Its thicker and creamer texture makes your smoothies creamier.
- Almond Butter: Almond Butter is helpful in increasing the levels of Good Cholesterol(HDL) and reducing the levels of Bad Cholesterol(LDL). It improves heart & bone health. Almond Butter helps in regulating blood sugar levels. Almond Butter promotes healthy weight loss. It contains minerals like Potassium, Calcium, Manganese, Magnesium & Vitamin E. 16 gms of Almond Butter contains as much as 3.4 gms of protein, 9 gms of fat, 3 gms of carbs, and 1.6 gms of fiber
- Flaxseed: Small in size but full in nutrition. 1 tbsp of flaxseed will give you 40 calories, 3 gms of fat, 2 gms of protein, and other essential vitamins & minerals. Flax seeds are a good source of dietary fiber, so, it helps you feel full for longer hours and help you in managing your weight.
- Coconut Water: Coconut water has low-calorie content and is easy to digest. It’s chock-full of bio-active enzymes that help digestion and metabolism. It improves your metabolism rate. With the higher metabolism rate you have, it becomes easy for your body to burn more and more fat easily. In simple words, you burn more fat if your metabolic rate is higher.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon’s sweet and comforting flavour helps your glass of fruits and leafy greens into a nutritious smoothie. We all know that cinnamon has a dessert-like reputation but cinnamon has been shown in tests to help manage blood sugar, making it a good choice for people with type 2 diabetes. It is also helpful in regulating your healthy weight and in the fat-burning process.
- Lemon: Lemon increases metabolic rate and helps you in burning more fat easily. It also helps in easing digestion and relieving an upset stomach. Lemons also help the body manufacture the enzymes it needs to flush out toxins by eliminating dangerous bacteria in the liver.
- Aloe Vera Juice: Drinking aloe vera gel helps in curing digestive disorders like poor digestion, constipation, acidity, and gas. It also helps in regulating blood sugar levels.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes are rich in Vitamin B, Vitamin-C, and Potassium. It stimulates bowel movement. It is rich in fiber which makes tomatoes a healthy food for healthy weight loss. Tomatoes also help in treating and preventing acne and getting rid of tans. It also improves other skin issues.
- Carrots: Carrots are a good source of healthy elements. 5 ounces of carrot contains 1 gm of protein, 1 gm of fiber, 16 mg of sodium, 13 gms of carbs, and other nutrients.
- Ginger: Promotes healthy aging, reduces the risk of heart disease, reduces the levels of blood pressure, and treats morning sickness. Very helpful in weight loss and reduces blood sugar levels.
- Mint: Mint has a cooling sensation. 14 gms of mint contains 1 gm of fiber, 6 calories, and Vitamin-A, Iron, and manganese.
- Normal Water: You may not know but water has plenty of health benefits like aiding digestion, preventing constipation, normalizing blood pressure, flushing out bacteria from the bladder, carrying nutrients and oxygen to your cells, cushioning joints, and regulating body temperature, and many other health benefits.
7-Day Smoothie Weight Loss Diet Plan
Here is your detailed 7 Day smoothie weight loss diet plan chart. Take the ingredients as mentioned in the below tables as per the day you are on.
DAY-1 Diet – Chart Of Ingredients
|1 Tbsp Almond Butter||1 Apple||1 Cucumber|
|1 Cup Of Kale||1 Orange||2 Kale Leaves|
|Half Cup Of Normal Water||½ Cup Pineapple Slices||2 Medium-Sized Celery|
|¼ Cup Of Frozen Berries||3 Kale Leaves||1 Peeled Lemon|
|¼ Cup Pineapple Slices||Handful Of Mint||1 Apple|
|¼ Cup Non-Fat Yogurt||1 Tbsp Cinnamon|
DAY-2 Diet – Chart Of Ingredients
|½ Cup Of Almond Milk||Half Cup Of Coconut Water||1 Cucumber|
|2 Celery Stalks||½ Cup Berries||Handful Of Parsley|
|1 Cucumber||¼ Avocado||Half Cup Water|
|3 Leaves Of Kale||4 Tbsp Of Lemon Juice||2 Tbsp Aloe Vera Juice|
|Half Apple||1 Tbsp Flax Seeds||5 Tbsp Of Lemon Juice|
|Half Cup Of Sliced Pineapple|
DAY-3 Diet – Chart Of Ingredients
|3 Green Tea Bags||3 Carrots||1 Cucumber|
|1 Cup Of Blueberries||2 Tomatoes||Handful Of Spinach|
|Half Cup Fat-Free Yogurt||2 Cucumbers||1 Banana|
|3 Tbsp Of Flax Seeds||1 Piece Of Ginger||1 Avocado|
|Half ¼ cup of water||1 Tbsp Of Cinnamon|
|A Handful Of Almonds|
DAY-4 Diet – Chart Of Ingredients
|Half Piece Medium-Sized Mango||1 Cup Blue Berries||1 Apple|
|1 Cup Of Oats||5 Stalks Of Spinach||1 Cup Pineapples|
|Half Cup Non-Fat Yogurt||2 Apples||Handful Of Mint|
|Half Cup Of Water||1 Piece Of Ginger||2 Stalks Celery|
|½ Cup Unsweetened Yogurt||Half Cup Of Water|
DAY-5 Diet – Chart Of Ingredients
|2 Oranges||1 Sweet Potato||1 Banana|
|1 Cup Of Pineapples||1 Cucumber||5 Leaves Spinach|
|3 Tbsp Of Lemon Juice||1 Apple||1 Cup Almond Milk|
|Handful Of Mint||Half Cup Of Natural Yogurt||Half Medium-Sized Avocado|
|Half Cup Of Water||¼ cup of water|
|1 Tbsp Cinnamon|
DAY-6 Diet – Chart Of Ingredients
|2 Tbsp Of Lemon Juice||1 Cucumber||1 Cup Blueberries|
|2 Celery Stalk||2 Celery Stalk||¼ Cup Mango|
|2 Cups Of Coconut Water||Half Green Apple||1 Avocado|
|¼ Cup Of Pineapple||¼ Cup Almond Milk||2 Tbsp Of Lemon Juice|
|1 Piece Of Small-Sized Ginger Root||1 Cup Pineapple||Half Cup Of Coconut Water|
|¼ Cup Of Water|
DAY-7 Diet – Chart Of Ingredients
|2 Tbsp Of Lemon||2 Carrots||Half Cup Of Almond Milk|
|1 Cup Of Blue Berries||1 Cucumber||3 Celery Stalks|
|4 Leaves Spinach||1 Orange||Half Cup Pineapple|
|1 Tbsp Of Flax Seeds||2 Apples||1 Apple|
|1 Tbsp Of Cinnamon||5 Kale Leaves||1 Cucumber|
|1 Cup Coconut Water||Half Water Cup||5 Kale Leaves|
|1 Tbsp Of Cinnamon|
Take all the ingredients as per your diet chart for optimal health benefits. After taking all the ingredients place them all in a blender & blend all the ingredients in a blender for about 50 seconds, or until you get the smooth and creamy drink. Depending on what you have on hand or what you prefer, you can add or delete items.
7-Day Smoothie Weight Loss Diet Plan PDF
I am sharing all these recipe and ingredient charts with you as images and as PDFs, too. You can take printouts of these ingredient charts and even can download the PDFs, too.
To Download The PDF Or To Take The Printout Click here- 7 Day Weight Loss Smoothies Diet Plan PDF
Thank you so much for reading our 7-Day Smoothie Diet Plan For Weight Loss. We have researched a lot and have created this 1 week’s weight loss guide for you. Smoothies are a great way for healthy weight loss but here we are not advising anyone to change any diet before consulting with their doctor. This is not a piece of medical advice, please consult once before any diet change with your healthcare provider. Apart from this if we have forgotten something to mention then please do comment and let us know.