Smoothies are great for weight loss. By just spending the 5-10 minutes of your time you can create the best tasty creamy and full of protein, vitamins and other nutrients rich drinks for yourself. Drinking smoothies is one of the best ways to burn that extra fat and shed extra belly fat in a healthy way, without harming your health.
You can turn yourself into a well maintained and healthy human with full of energy and a fit body. You just need a good smoothie recipe only. Here we will share the 5 best and tasty smoothie recipes for faster weight loss. But our motto here is not only weight loss but a healthy weight loss.
Table Of Contents
- What Is A Healthy Weight Loss?
- Do Smoothies Actually Help In Weight loss?
- Ingredients For Making Best Weight Loss Smoothie
- Best Smoothie Recipes: For Every Flavour
- 1- Oatmeal Protein-Rich Smoothie For Weight Loss
- 2- Pineapple Smoothie For Weight Loss.
- 3- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie Weight Loss
- 4- Apple Smoothie For Weight Loss
- 5- Avocado Smoothie For Weight Loss
What Is A Healthy Weight Loss?
Everybody wants to lose weight fast. That’s nothing wrong with that. However, you’ve probably been informed that losing weight slowly and steadily is preferable. That’s because most studies show that those who lose weight gradually have a better chance of keeping it off in the long run. Slow weight loss is also associated with fewer health concerns.
Many specialists and nutritionists believe that shedding 1–2 pounds (0.45–0.9 kg) each week is a reasonable and safe rate of weight loss. If you lose more than that, you’re in danger of a variety of health issues, including muscle loss, gallstones, nutritional shortages, and a slowed metabolism.
In many diets and fasting ideas, you are asked to eat less for weight loss. But it is not a viable idea for healthy fat burning. Because if you follow a less eating diet than your body required, then your body might lose on getting some very important nutrients.
So, the ideal way for a healthy weight loss is that you eat the food which gives you fewer calories and all the required nutrients that your body requires for proper functioning.
Do Smoothies Actually Help In Weight loss?
The actual reason behind weight loss is very simple. The reason is a calorie deficit. And the meaning of calorie deficit is that you burn more calories than you intake through foods and beverages in a day. Or you can say that you try to lower your daily calorie intake so you can lose weight.
Now, how smoothie can help you in lowering your calorie intake? Smoothies are full of fruits, veggies and other nutrients. Because of these healthy ingredients, while you are on a smoothie diet, you feel full for longer hours and you don’t end up eating over and over again. Even though your hunger pangs stop and you eat less but your body gets all the required nutrients from the ingredients. So, the smoothie diet is a great way for weight loss and that without harming your body.
There is a programme called 21-Days Rapid Weight Loss Smoothie Diet. Which can help you in faster and healthy weight loss. Below are some of the real customer testimonials.
Ingredients For Making Best Weight Loss Smoothie
For making any healthy food the first thing you need is the right and healthy ingredients. For making the tasty and best weight loss smoothies we also need the best and healthy and all-natural ingredients. Below is the list of some healthy ingredients you can use in any smoothie recipe.
- Fruits: Mango, Apple, Banana, Berries, Grapefruit, Orange, Pineapple, etc…
- Veggies: Spinach, Celery, Kale, Carrot, Chard, Cilantro, Cucumber, etc…
- For Healthy Fats: Avocado, Coconut Oil, Flax Seeds, Walnuts, etc…
- For Extra Protein: Chia Seeds, Hemp Seeds, Peanut Butter, Almond Butter, Cashews, Almonds, Tofu, Pumpkin Seeds, Yogurt
- Other Healthy Additions: Green Tea Powder, Lemon, Ginger, Cinnamon, Turmeric Powder.
- For Thinning Your Smoothies: Ice Cubes, Coconut Water, Almond Milk, Soy Milk.
Best Smoothie Recipes: For Every Flavour
You will find many smoothies recipes for weight loss online like cucumber smoothie, mango smoothie, pineapple smoothie and many more but here we will only suggest you the best ones. The best in taste and the best in nutrients only.
1- Oatmeal Protein-Rich Smoothie For Weight Loss
One of the best and full of nutrients. The oats smoothie has all the health benefits you want in your smoothie. Tasty And Healthy.
Ingredients For Oatmeal Smoothie:
- 1/4 cup quick oats or old-fashioned oats, depending on your taste.
- Half teaspoon vanilla extract (pure).
- One diced and frozen banana.
- Half cup almond milk, unsweetened.
- One tablespoon peanut butter (creamy).
- Half tbsp pure maple syrup, plus salt and pepper to taste.
- Half teaspoon cinnamon powder.
- kosher salt (one-eighth teaspoon).
- 2-3 Ice Cubes (add at the end if you want a thicker smoothie).
Making Instruction: Oatmeal Smoothie
- In the bottom of a blender, pulse the oats a few times until finely ground. Then add the banana, milk, peanut butter, maple syrup, vanilla, cinnamon.
- Blend until all of the ingredients are smooth and creamy, and scrape down the sides of the blender as needed.
If you want a sweeter smoothie, taste it and add more sweetener( Use natural sweeteners like natural honey or stevia, etc…)
- Your healthy and tasty smoothie is ready. Pour in the glass and enjoy!
Nutritions: Oat Smoothie For Weight loss
- Serving: 1 smoothie
- Calories: 327 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 54 g
- Protein: 8 g
- Fat: 11 g
2- Pineapple Smoothie For Weight Loss.
You may be aware of how tasty pineapple is. But maybe you are not aware of the health benefits of pineapple and pineapple smoothies. If you have not heard about the health benefits of pineapple then let me tell you some of many of its benefits. It is loaded with many nutrients. It has antioxidant properties. Very helpful in improving digestion. May reduce the risk of cancer, too. Helpful in boosting immunity. Suppress the inflammation and many other health benefits pineapples have. And the tasty pineapple smoothie can even help you in weight loss, too.
Ingredients: Pineapple Smoothie For Weight Loss
- Half cup fresh diced pineapple.
- One cup fresh spinach or kale as per your choice.
- Half banana, or 1 small banana
- Half orange, peeled
- 1/3 cup non-dairy milk of choice (almond, cashew or oat)
- One full cup of ice cubes.
- Put all your ingredients into your blender first.
- Then blend all the ingredients on high until it turns into a creamy mixture.
- Your pineapple weight loss tasty smoothie is ready. Serve it and enjoy!
Nutrients: Pineapple Weight Loss Smoothie
- Serving: 1
- Calories: 154
- Fat: 1.3 g
- Protein: 3 g
- Fiber: 5.9 g
- Carbs: 36.3 g
- Sugar: 5.2 g
3- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie Weight Loss
If you want to start your day with a healthy morning then you must try this tasty peanut butter banana smoothie as your breakfast. Besides, helping in losing weight this tasty smoothie has many health benefits.
Ingredients: Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- 1 Small diced banana.
- Half cup almond or soy milk or water.
- 2 tbsp natural peanut butter.
- Half tbsp vanilla extract.
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed.
- Ice. (if you want to thicken smoothie).
- Put all your ingredients in a blender.
- Start to blend on high until it gets creamy and stop to scrape down the blender as needed.
- If you want to make your smoothie thicker then add 1-2 more ice cubes.
- Tada! your smoothie is ready. Enjoy!
Nutritions: Peanut Banana Smoothie
- Serving: 1
- Calories: 336 kcal
- Protein: 11 g
- Fat: 19 g
- Sodium: 157 mg
- Carbohydrates: 35 g
4- Apple Smoothie For Weight Loss
“An Apple A Day Keeps A Doctor Away” You may also have heard about this old saying. And that’s a correct statement. Apple has many health benefits. And on a plus side, it is a very tasty fruit, too.
Ingredients: Apple Weight Loss Smoothie
- One large apple peeled and diced.
- Half cup milk of your choice almond or soy.
- 1/3 Cup of yoghurt.
- 5-6 Almond or 1 tbsp almond powder.
- Cinnamon. (Optional, Don’t add if you don’t like the flavour)
- One tbsp natural honey or sugar.
Making Instructions: Apple Smoothie For Weight Loss
- Put apple and almond first in the blender.
- Then add milk, yoghurt and honey.
- Start the blender on high and don’t stop until all the ingredients are mixed properly.
- After blending for approx 1 minute your smoothie is ready.
- Pour in the glasses and enjoy!
Nutritions: Apple Smoothie For Weight Loss
- Serving: 1
- Calories: 137
- Fat: 4 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Sodium: 43 mg
- Iron: 1 mg
- Fiber: 4 g
- Carbohydrates: 27 g
5- Avocado Smoothie For Weight Loss
Even while fruits are extremely healthy, it is sometimes beneficial to give your body a break from sugar! What better way to pass the time than by trying something new, like this tasty and healthy avocado smoothie?
Ingredients: Avocado Spinach Smoothie
- 1/4 Avocado diced and peeled.
- One small banana (frozen).
- One cup of fresh spinach.
- One cup yoghurt ( nonfat).
- Two tbsp water.
- One teaspoon honey.
- Add avocado, banana and spinach first into the blender.
- Then add honey, yoghurt and water.
- Blend on high until all the ingredients mix completely.
- Your Avocado spinach smoothie is ready.
- Serve it and immediately. Enjoy!
Nutritions: Avocado Spinach Smoothie
- Serving: 1
- Calories: 357
- Protein: 17.6 g
- Fibre: 7.8 g
- Fat: 8.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 57.5 g
- Cholesterol: 4.9 mg
Other Smoothie Recipes:
- Mango Pineapple Smoothie For Weight Loss.
- Tasty Detox Smoothie For Faster Weight Loss.
- Pineapple Cucumber Detox Smoothie For Weight Loss.
If you want to lose weight faster with the proven smoothie diet then you can try the 21-Day Rapid Weight Loss Smoothie. If you would like to learn more about this smoothie diet then you can read our full review of the 21-Day weight loss smoothie. You will learn about the whole programme. And how you can start it. What free bonuses you will get and a discount price. You will learn about everything in our review.
Here, we have shared all the details and best and tasty recipes for weight loss smoothies. This is all our research. If you have any queries or you think that we have forgotten to mention something here, then kindly let us know in the comment box. We will try to address it at the earliest.
Disclosure: Hello, beloved readers. This post is a result of our research and finding. Not medical advice. Our beloved readers are requested to consult their doctor before changing any diet. Some of the links may be affiliate links. We may get a little commission if you buy from that link without any additional cost to you. Thank you so much for reading. Welcome again!